Power of Attorney/Guardian

Complete this form PDF File if you are acting on behalf of the bondholder under a continuing power of attorney, a power of attorney for personal care, or as the bondholder’s guardian of the person or guardian of the property and you wish to:

  • change the bondholder’s address
  • add the bondholder’s SIN
  • change the bondholder’s direct deposit information
  • exchange the bondholder’s bonds
  • make a general inquiry (e.g. lost bonds, list of holdings, etc.)


Forms Menu