Mailing Address Change

Q. How can I change the mailing address on my Ontario Savings Bonds?

You may change the mailing address on your Ontario Savings Bonds by writing to:

Computershare Trust Company of Canada
100 University Avenue
8th Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2Y1
Attn: Bondholder Services

You will need to provide the name(s) appearing on the bond(s), the series and par value(s) or the certificate number(s), as well as the new and old address.

You may also change your address by downloading and completing a Change of Information Form PDF File and mailing it to the address above. Address changes ARE NOT accepted over the telephone.